Anyone have experience with Soundsmith’s strain gauge?

After watching Peter Ledermann’s excellent presentation on phono cartridge design I am now quite interested in his Strain gauge cartridge. Unfortunately reviews for the product seem to be sparse and are from nearly a decade ago. I’m wondering if anyone here is an owner of such a system and if they’d be so kind as to share their experience with it. I currently have the Aida cartridge from their high output MI lineup and I want to know if the sound really is a big step up from what I currently have. 
thermionicvinyl
This maybe be a bit of stretch...but would anybody be will to share a needledrop of this cartridge? I know it's not the same as being there but I there no nearby sellers of Soundsmith in my area and this is the next best thing to listening to it live.

Have you tried Fremer? He had one, and he's been recording carts for years. . . .
NYC DJ Paul Cavalconte left a testimonial on Soundsmith website regarding Strain Gauge and there he mentioned he has been using the strain gauge mainly to needle drop his radio shows' The Vinyl Experience & Vinyl Jazz, for years now (I reached out to him on facebook ask about the SG a couple years ago, he confirmed he was still using it at that time)
http://paulcavalconte.com/around-the-dial/
The internet radio are part of IHeartRadio, audio is pretty compressed/lossy sounding unfortunately