Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
However Mijo Is correct that you really have to do as much work as you can on your 911 unless you are loaded.
And the Porsche boxed alternator is about right.

I had a Mercedes AMG V8 coupe a few years back and a simple AC hose joint failed. Now granted it was a bit of a fancy moulded hose but....
$278 for the AMG branded one, $105 for the "regular" Mercedes part, same exact part, different part numbers and prices.
Porches. Just what I always wanted. Tons of trailing throttle oversteer.
The wrench on it yourself $$$ Savings  applies to most of the fun toys... boats and airplanes make cars seem plebiscite...

until of course your numbers matching is overrun by ineptitude- knowing one’s limitations is sometimes important 
For example somebody here mentioned the venerable 512, certainly not something I would do a valve job on.... any garden variety Keith Black is more my  style...