McIntosh, your experience?

McIntosh is a name that has been around the high end for a very long time.  I have not owned any of this brand and am considering various brands of used units on A'goN.  If any have previous or current experience I would appreciate your input.  Thanks
whatjd
Admired the look of McIntosh from afar for many years.  For the life of me I don't know why I haven't owned any until recently.  I've been through a ton of gear the last 35 years and finally did a MAC home audition a few months ago.  I was able to A/B a C2700 and MC462 with a PS Audio BHK pre and BHK 300 monoblocks.  I was so impressed that I ordered the C2700 and MC611's.  Beautiful sounding (and looking) gear that I feel I'll be happy with for years to come.
It's been 25 years at least since McIntosh got its speaker expertise in hand.  The stereotype about that is way outdated.  Similarly with the tube vs SS comparison.  Late-model Mac SS amps deliver a faultless and extraordinarily accurate sound. 

All of these are just words, and opinions.  Go listen for yourself.
I bought my first (two) pieces of kit from McIntosh earlier this year. It has been nothing short of a wonderful experience. I felt like I got the real white glove treatment. It’s sold me on the idea of buying my equipment brand new, if it makes sense.

I just got into the hobby 3 years ago, in the summer of 2017. So to say I've come a long way since then, and have a long way to go still is a bit of an understatement!
I've been into audio since 1984 and recently purchased my first Mcintosh equipment.  What's my experience?  Well I'm pissed, I wasted a lot of money on so called "Giant Killers".
Post removed