Anyone bi-amping with the Behringer DCX 24/96 ?

If you have, I'm interested in your experience and impressions. How transparent is the Behringer DCX 24/96 and what amps are you using?

I presently have passive VMPS RM2's and I'm thinking of upgrading and doing the bi-amp thing rather than putting big money into passive crossover caps. I just don't know if it will be worth the extra clutter and complexity. Is the DCX difficult to set up and operate? Anyone?
plato
i had the same reservations about complexity, but the manual is straightforward and i had it configured to my wants within an half an hour. the problem with these units is reliability. mine lost a channel after a couple of months of use. though while it worked, it worked well.
I tried the Behringer crossover from parts express. Unless you are willing to upgrade the unit significantly Like $1700 I found the unit to be unacceptable for home use. Before I get a lot of hate mail. I have an accuphase sacd player and it is able to image like only a few digital players especially with sacd. The Behringer causes the Accuphase to sound like an imexpensive cd player. The sound stage becomes two dimensional and my Cary tube amp now sound like a inexpensive transistor amp. The folks at Deqx have a better solution. The express adresses the issue of digital pre-echo. A phenomenon like ringing in analogue but occurs before the attack. It is audible just like the 1 db overshoot (ringing) in a Linkwitz 24 db in phase crossover. I hope I have not opened a can of worms but I consistantly am able to hear these effects. thanks Ralph
Many seem to love/hate Behringer, some at the same time! Maybe diamonds in the rough? Here's one man's take: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4c5pt/id14.html He went from a rather elaborate DIY rig to one much simpler in form. I tend to like his philosopy, take it FWIW.