Tidal/OPPO streaming issue

I have been streaming Tidal through my oppo 105 for about five years at this point. Last night when I went down stairs to listen to music I got a window pop up on my Ipad screen that said invalid login token. I have never seen this before and could not get logged in no matter what I tried. I have a pair of Bose powered speakers upstairs hook to my computer
 just for non critical audio and could log in and browse/listen no problem. So I know my account is active and paid. Anyone else experience this and if so what was the fix? This is how I listen 90% of the time and almost every night for at least an hour or two. My only hobby/relaxation really. Very frustrating!
mizike
Same problem on my Modwright modified Oppo BDP105. Hoping for a resolution soon!

Hi, everybody! I a OPPO 105 user and the same issue is happening with me since last thursday. I emailed OPPO and they told me the same. That they are working with Tidal to solve the problem. Let's wait.
Same problem here Oppo105 and sorry native streaming from the player is much better than any other way I’ve found. I hope they fix soon 😫.