Best cheap integrated amp

I'm looking to minimize my system in retirement, as I find my stereo gets minimal use. I'm looking to buy a NEW integrated amplifier under $500. 
For now I will keep my TT, DAC, and phono preamp. Next I will downsize to smaller speakers. My current system is listed in virtual systems.
Thank you. 
128x128mjcmt
Musical Fidelity M2si was recently on sale at Upscale for $599 , which brought used prices way down. I have one, bought used, and think it’s terrific...Steve Guttenberg recently gave some rave reviews to low price Denon and Cambridge Integrateds, but I have not heard them...
Well, this is just slightly over your budget ($549), but the Music Hall a15.3 is a very good sounding integrated.  5 RCA inputs and an MM phono input.  50wpc into 8 ohms, 75wpc into 4 ohms.  No digital inputs or fancy screens, only two small front panel lights - one to indicate input choice and one to indicate volume level.  I like the simplicity and feel like the designer tried to create the best sound for the money rather than the widest feature set.  Very clear, detailed, dynamic, non-fatiguing sound.  

Hope you find something you like!  

Cheers, Scott
You can get a PS Audio Sprout100 for $699 and sell both your DAC and phono pre to help offset the cost as the Sprout already has both onboard. Doesn’t get much more downsized than that. Best of luck.