Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
So, Just how do these companies "Stay Afloat" that manufacture the cables if it is actually, "Just a Marketing Scheme"?
 I mean, Pretty much "Most", if not "All" of the reputable companies offer at a minimum, (A "30" day, free  home trial), right? Or your money back "In full", don't they?
I haven't really looked at that in awhile. But I don't think that has really changed in any appreciable way has it?.....

But if they are..."Just Marketing Schemes". .How is it they are still in business? Because for the majority of people that I am aware of? Nearly all of those whom don't think that cabling makes a difference? Are the one's that are typically a member of a group of "four". Not always, but usually.
They are;
1.Those whom have never actually tried the cables that will make a difference. "The largest group of the four, By Far".
Or
 2. Those whom have a rig that has issues. Issues which preclude "anyone", from discerning much of anything. Let alone hearing a difference..... 
Or
3. Those whom have a home, "Stereo".As they usually call it.  And it is usually centered around a  "Receiver". A receiver that has not a chance of ever resolving a resolution of music, into and of a "quality", which, "Nearly anyone", could easily hear the differences of.
 "These guy's are the one's hardest to convince. As they seem not to understand the actual meaning of simple words. Words such as, "Cost", "Engineering", and of course-, "Science". They, "Think", as well as "Believe", that they understand these words. And therein lies the problem...
Or lastly, "And this one honestly saddens me" ......
4. Those whom simply have not the "ability", to hear the difference. "However that may have been caused". Sometimes they are as they are, from birth, sometimes not.
But currently there is nothing which can be done to remedy the situation.

So, Just for the good of this communities general health and wealth of  information;
Which is it? Of the, "One through four"?
Which is it for you fellows?
Do you have to continually buy new keyboards because you keep wearing out the "parentheses" button?
And please save some punctuation for the rest of us...
If something is not mathematically measurable, the result is very subjective and mostly snake oil. Since "depth", "image", "slam" and a lot of other audiophilic drivel cannot be measured, all claims should be taken with a ton of salt 😀 it is still mostly drivel.