Is there anyone out there who knows anything about Essence Speakers by Dale Pitcher?

I have read all the threads I can find on the web about Essence Speakers and about Dale Pitcher. I met Dale at the Essence plant in Lincoln in the early 1990s. I know about his eccentricities but found him to be a genuinely nice guy with a great passion for audio. I have owned a pair of early Gem speakers and currently own a pair of Gems from near the end of their production run. His speakers are amazing. I would like to become acquainted with other Essence owners and fans of the Essence product line. I have recently found and purchased a set of Essence Topaz 6 speakers from the mid 1980s paired with a pair of Topaz Subwoofers. Is there anyone out there with any literature, pics, documentation, history,  setup procedures, or an interest in having an informal club or chat room to share the joys and sorrows of these wonderful speakers?
lkp1952
Every time I think about possibly upgrading my Gamma Delta's I realize how great sounding they are and a possible upgrade might not actually be a upgrade.  How much in today's dollars would it take to better the Gammas?  Dale certainly knew what he was doing.
I'd assume it'd be a good chunk of change to compare to the gammas. I've had no desire to look at other speakers since I bought the gamma summits nor do I have any desire to change any of my cables Dale made or the essence sapphire amp.
I have a pair of Gems. 

I met Dale in the late 80's when he would come to his dealer in Columbus, Ohio - Audio Encounters which is long gone. He was a little eccentric but a nice guy.

His Amethyst 10's (I think) were one of the best speakers I ever heard. They had maybe 5 drivers all in individual enclosures that were stacked. During installation you would adjust the positions of the boxes in relation to each other based on a chart that you would look up your room dimensions or listening position. As the setup was dialed in the sounstage would come into focus & the speakers would disappear.
I have opportunity to buy a pair of Essence Topaz Six for a $1000.
Hard to find any information on these. Can anybody provide input? Is this a fair price? My understanding is these are pretty high end and were expensive new.
Thanks!
IMO, $1000 is a touch on the high side. If they don't have the wave launch charts, it would be a no go. They can't be properly set up without the charts.