Tweeter as my surround??

Hi,i have floostander speaker(kef),center speaker & subwoofer(kef also),but i wanted to make experiment if tweeter speaker is possible for surrounds.I saw Tweeter which 100watts and just 1 1 1/2 inch.is it possible thi kind of set up for my home theather.
You might be curious ,why im doing this instead of buying a dedicated surround speaker?Well i just wanted to hide the surrounds without knowing where it is located,and i think this tiny tweeter will fit.is it possible or is there any big changes for the sounds during watching movies.THANKS for advance reply.
rey2020er
@ stanwal thanks for the the info.maybe ill try your suggestion.im still searhing for really small surrounds but sounds big.(something like cube?)
While most people use smaller speakers for surrounds, the laws of physics still apply. So, if you want to expect any bass with any decent output levels, you cannot use just a tweeter or any minuscule speaker.

Kal
How about Gallo Micros or Mirage Omnisats or Energy take 5? That's as small as they come. You will need to set the crossover for the surrounds rather high to make up for the bass and let the sub do the work.