Tweaks that work? (yes very subjective topic)

So I wanted to put this out here to the group and I am hoping for a detailed response from @millercarbon.

What tweaks have you done to your system that have worked?

I am looking to fine tune or tweak my system and this is what I have now.

Rega Planar 8 with Dynavector Cartridge 20x2 LO. 
Audiophile Linear PSU SE for the Rega.
Moon by Simaudio 390 Streaming Pre Amp.
Moon by Simaudio 330A Amplifier
Moon by Simaudio 230 HAD
Moon by Simaudio 260D CD Transport.
Raven Audio CeLest Tower Speakers
Raven Audio Soniquil Speaker Cable, Power Cables, XLR Cable.
Transparent Audio 75 Ohm Digital Link 
Furman Elite 15 PF power conditioner.
All are resting on Butcher Block Acoustics Platforms. 

Look forward to the insight.
128x128skypunk
One word-----Shungite------- Do a search on this forum using just that word .
I am not much for tweaks . I believe in a couple ( better fuses , isolation ) but what Shungite can do is really almost unbelievable to me . 
Looking at your list, a few things jump out and then later on when you said your amp is plugged into a Furman

* Plug your amp directly into the wall (you can also get a cheater to float the ground)

* Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter in the CD tray (the best $40 you can spend)

* Core Power Tech makes a Deep Core, which goes between the PLC and the wall outlet

hth
Any preference between the ps audio and ifi?
@b_limo ,
 I was using 4 PSA Noise Harvesters in a power strip for my analogue; not much effect in lowering the noise floor.
The iFi AC Purifier is a fantastic little device which cleans up grunge on the mains and lowers the noise floor in a very audible way. More detail and separation of instruments than many power conditioners (and it's only $99).

What duplex outlets have you now? Effective inexpensive upgrade in my system.
Room acoustics are important.
Have you looked into hypoallergenic floor coverings?
Synergistic Research has 30 day trial for their acoustic resonators I find them effective. They have other products as well although I have not heard them in my system.
Entreq grounding boxes. Can occasionally be found here used. I find them highly effective.
Taping a penny on the cartridge will produce a jaw dropping experience. Some will insist on a nickle but I refuse to spend money foolishly!!!!!