What Percentage Off Would You Expect to Discount For Open Box Amp with Blemish

The amp is also a discontinued model which I believe should be further discounted.  So how much off  on a $3200 amp is the question? I called the dealer with a few questions. I asked if the amp would be on sale for Memorial Day since it’s a discontinued model. The girl said they didn’t do many sales on this brand (I know they do) Anyway,  she looked and found an open box in warehouse. She knocked 12% off MSRP. Does that sound right? Or should there be more discount due to blemish?  I think the later. I’ve always thought 10-12% off to be the norm discount on prime products.I know this isn't set in stone. But what is "normal" ? Whats your thought? Thanks for your input
128x128artemus_5
You trolled all of us and were very deceiving. The waste of time was you and you alone. You must be looking at some super secret audio equipment.  If you took the time to actually READ, you would have seen I said 10% at most.   You asked for help and I gave you 3 good responses, you chose to ignore everyone who chimed in with their thoughts. Go get a life.
@stereo5 

There is no trolling. The only deception you faced was your own. I had told you why I hadn't named the dealer and that I had not got a picture of the blemish despite asking for one. That's why I asked if you guys had read my posts. I suspect not.  Why ask question which have already been answered? 

I will fill in the blanks later tonight
OK, it will be one week tomorrow since I first contacted the dealer for a Primaluna Dialogue Premium Power amp. I didn’t want to mention the brand because now you should Know the dealer. As I said earlier, I do not want to cause a business undue troubles. But I have called 2 times after the initial call to ask for pictures and to speak with the sales lady. I left a message both times and emailed the sales lady also. My 1st email was never answered. A second was where she said the pictures would take a few days. OK, That was last Thur. And there have been no call back or picture or any communication of any kind. Quite honestly I have lost interest. My system sounds great as it is. Like everyone, I just wanted more or to see if the Dialogue would offer more. So maybe its God’s way of saying I don’t need it. So there you have it.
One thing that has me scratching my head is that I had poor service at another dealer last year where I bought my 2 subs. I did get a decent price. But I had to figure out the problems myself because they didn’t know the answers & didn’t seem concerned to find them. Even the mfg couldn’t fix the hum nor get the wireless to work. It makes me wonder what is going on at these "High End" dealers? I know it was not a $10k item in either place. But I’ve been in business most of my life and bought stereo since the 70’s and never had the poor service I have gotten from both these dealers. But then too, good service is hard to find anywhere.
Buy American you will be better off i know the dealer i would not buy anything from this turkey.
@ebm 

I hear you. I've been back & forth on this brand for some time. That's part of the reason. The other part is that I have spoken to the "turkey" before and came away unimpressed then. Even so, I don't want to be unfair  which is why I wouldn't say the brand name.   I was ready to buy but  the last 2 experiences with "Reputable" dealers has left me somewhat cold. I get better service from private sales anymore.