Need speaker cable

Hello everyone,

I am a regular reader of forum, but it’s my first post. I use odyssey cyclops integrated amp and Maggie 1.7i speakers. So far I have been using a Basic 12 gauge speaker wire. I am looking at buying a speaker cable and my budget is around $500. Please let me know your suggestions.
sudharl
I'm using the 
Knukonceptz Karma 8 guage cable if you click on speaker cables you'll see it .Their bananas will fit the 8 guage cable. If you ask when you order they will explain how to get them to slip in. Lots of bananas won't accept that guage.
Another vote for Anti-cables. Did a series of A/B comparisons versus similarly priced Kimber Cable and more expensive Audioquest with some Audiophile friends and we unanimously chose the Anti-cables. 
Best value cable  I found, that produced instant results over basic 12ga in my system is Kimber Kable 8pr. Best part - it is only about $7 a foot in bulk if you are using your own connectors. With connectors price goes up quite a bit. Thecableco.com will let you customize length and type of connectors.
My preference is Wire World

They have some really good deals on closeouts.

This is out of stock but they are great cables I suggest you give them a call https://store.wireworldcable.com/collections/sales-and-closeouts/products/copy-of-mini-eclipse-8-spe...