Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
@milpai Thanks for info and I'm going to go ahead and place an order for the 3500P this weekend with Bob. Hopefully I'll get the same improvements you have experienced. Btw did you upgrade your ac receptacles?
-Alex
I dunna know. I still can’t get over the fact that there is nothing inside it.

ozzy
I'm with you @ozzy but Bob is offering me a full refund if it doesn't meet expectations so that made it easier.
-Alex
@rareace,That is something that Bob did not offer me. So good for you. I have no plans to change my existing receptacles.
@ozzy ,You have so many components in your system. If you were to get a power conditioner, what components would go in it? Why don't you talk to Bob and see if he can let you try it in your system? If it does not improve anything you can simply return the unit. Honestly, I doubt you will do it - your system is high resolution and it should easily make out the difference.

Thanks so much @dvdboulet for your detailed response! Sounds like the problems you had with the other conditioners are what I am experiencing. Can I also ask what power cable you are using with the 3500P? I see there are 15 amp and 20 amp versions that Bob carries. Also do you connect to an aftermarket outlet receptacle such as a Furutech NCF or a standard AC outlet? I just want to make sure to provide the best possible power to maximize the performance of the 3500P.
-Alex

Alex, glad you’re giving it a try and please let us know what you hear. Honestly it’s one of the best audio purchases I’ve ever made, and I which I had done this years ago before "trying" a lot of other gear and never really hearing what it really was capable of.

BTW I did run dedicated wiring to my HT location a couple of years ago and am using "oyaide R1" receptacles... but I did that at the same time so don’t know what the receptacles themselves changed. When I got the Inakustik I also got what I think is the "20 amp" power cord (also from Inakustic/Bob) as I think that back of the inakustik requires that type of connector. It was past the bundle-deal so I had to buy it separately but I think it's the same one that was in the original bundle last holiday season.

Let us know what you hear... and please tell Bob that "that guy dave" is loving it and singing its praises. He’s a cool guy and has heard so much gear (and cables) that he really knows what he’s selling and isn’t just a "sales guy"... he loves this stuff like we do.