RMAF 2020 is Cancelled

128x128hilde45
A group which has poured time and money into a show which has been going for so many years with so many stakeholders is incapable of a rational response...wow. 
I see many people in my area (upscale, assuming intelligence) driving alone with windows up wearing masks. Some out for walks alone, enjoying the weather and fresh air wearing masks. I only wear one when mandatory, on a second before entry and off a second after exit. The same lowest quality paper mask since this nonesense began. No gloves.
No surprise, but it’s a great event. I have been twice, might have gone again this year. As a 70 year old cancer-survivor, I ALWAYS wear a mask these days (Arizona). I'm no doctor, just don't want to be a victim.
Canceling a meeting takes a huge amount of advanced planning and negotiations. More work than putting on the meeting itself. That is why so many meetings are being canceled 4-6 months in advance - in addition to cancellation penalties that escalate closer to the meeting.
As one who has attended every RMAF since year one, I am saddened by the loss of this annual event. Just when they finally moved it to a better venue, sans the miles and miles of walking on bad news.