Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
tomic601

Agreed, Alan is very generous with his operation. How do you find music time with 3 systems? Great pics including your Labrador.

Happy Listening!
jon_5912

I have spent some audition time w/ Wilson Audio Sasha and Sophia models. Both were musically satisfying. At this price -point, not as articulate and musical (timbre) as a Thiel loudspeaker.
To date, I have not auditioned Magico. 

Happy Listening!
@jafant we're entirely different species of humans who appreciate what Thiel was trying to do.  It's worth noticing I think.  You and I are on opposite ends of a spectrum.  I don't mean to be critical or demeaning at all.  You have something I do not.  You have a unique ability to interact positively with people.  
jon_5912

Thank You for the kind words. I have had the good fortune of military and private sector training which  prepared me for the daily taskers at issue.
Thiel Audio is most certainly worth noticing I feel as well. After all, one is hard-pressed to find a better performing loudspeaker. It bears repeating, the Timbre,  to my ears is so right. 

Happy Listening!