Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Get it all out here..When I did a remodel of my power amps I took the main board Nichicons off and chassis mounted 4 of the Clarity Cap TC's  these are hard mounted to the metal bottom with Audiopoints. You could do the same in a speaker when replacing a large value cap. These caps a very nice up grade.  Flys high now with the Vishay nude metal films in every position.Tom
tom
the 400 topmay is in parallel with a 15uf Erse and a 1uf Clarity ,
erik
Thanks but the Mundorf does not have the value needed ,

I have also thought of 4 Erse 100uf pulse-X caps .
Finding Replacement  Topmay caps is not easy .

But first things first , I'll be replacing the wiring within 2 weeks . 
vair68robert..Just saw the exposed crossover you posted. The single easiest most dramatic improvement would be for you to replace all the resistors shown with either non inductive wire wounds from Mills or Mundorf. I would replace the resistors first before the wire..You will always hear the resistors shown and their low level noise will still be present in any wire you try. Change the resistors first/next..
 Tom
Curious how these improvements in passive, analogue  xo would compare to active, digital xo. Anyone made this comparison?
Well you would have 2 conversions when really only none is required..And you would have many more component parts including the probable use of a couple of noisey switching power supplys. Other than that it would work. I have run digital eq and xo on my system once and only on the subs which I quickly removed. Tom