Set-up with two subs and an integrated amp

Hey everyone

First time posting here. I have a Line Magnetics LM-508ia and there are no line/sub outs. Can anyone help me out with possible solutions? God Bless :)
davkobza
All you need is what we call a Line Out Converter or LOC. A simple circuit comprised of 2 resistors drops your Line Magnetic speaker level output to line level. In case you’re interested here is the best circuit diagram and electrical explanation on the internet.https://www.epanorama.net/circuits/speaker_to_line.html

Option 1, total cost $2, mod your amp to convert an unused line in into pre-out: scroll through the pictures until you get to the one showing the resistors inside the amp https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 This is a picture of the actual mod. What this does is convert already existing RCA inputs that I did not need into a pre-amp out that I did need for my subs. Here you will see the same two resistors per channel indicated in the epanorama circuit diagram. This mod takes less than an hour all-in.

Option 2, total cost $20, but a LOC from Parts-Express. These are cheesy looking which is why I did my mod. You can pay a lot for an LOC but all you are getting is cosmetic, as inside they are all just the same two cheap resistors.

Option 3, same as Option 1 except you put the resistors inside the sub. If you search around for sub plate amp circuit diagrams you will find they all use this exact same circuit, two resistors, same cheap quality and everything.

Sorry for all the misleading advice. I got the same bad advice asking the exact same question a year ago. I did the research, found the answers, and did the mod. You can do it too. Then please share good information and not be telling people to spend thousands when $20 will do just fine.

Post removed 
rbach +1
I have 2 REL subs and connect them via a 'speakon' high level input from my amps speaker terminals. I found this connection is by far the best way to connect a sub.  
OP:
I have a Line Magnetics LM-508ia and there are no line/sub outs. Can anyone help me out with possible solutions?
rbach:
I think the OP received great advice, REL has the perfect solution for the OP's problem.  mattmiller, wlutke, oldhvymec and lalitk all gave great advice...you are the one giving misleading advice.

Actually no, you must not be reading, because some of that advice is wrong. The OP does not have to buy a sub with speaker level inputs. He can simply do as both myself and imhififan said and use a LOC.

Question for you, rbach, you really think "the perfect solution" is to sell two subs in order to buy two subs? You really think that is better than a $20 LOC? 

Really???!