Upgrading from Sonus Farmer Venere 3.0

I’d appreciate feedback on speakers to consider for upgrading my speakers. Pure 2 channel system run by McIntosh MC302 solid state amp rated 300 watts for 2,4 or 8 ohms.  I like my speakers and recognize my turntable and speakers are my weak links. 
Listen to a variety of music (rock, jazz and pop) - more Jimi Hendrix, LED Zeppelin than Spyro Gyra or Manhattan Transfer.  Will play music loader than most whether it’s Black Sabbath War Pigs or Pink’s Give me a Reason. 
Environment:
15x20 foot listening area.... open floor plan with high ceilings
sound treatments via carpet window coverings and seating

Budget $10k...
Previously considered B&W 805D3 and PSB Towers.  
I don’t know what I don’t know regardless manufacturers.
mrklas
True - my grammar was horrendous.  I appreciate your ability to work through it.

Instead of trying attempting a difficult if not impossible task.  Would there be another option such as a duplicate of your speakers.

What speakers make and model do you currently listen to?
Klipsch Heresy IIIs, which many believe are the single greatest accomplishment in speaker technology except for maybe the new ported IV version, which could reduce my IIIs to a penultimate status although I haven't heard those...who knows...they might be terrible. Also I recently read something where Alon Wolf explained why Magico speakers aren't ported, and although I only remember him saying that ported bass gets out of balance when played louder (nonsense, but hey, it's Alon Wolf), that made me feel better for about an hour.
Very interesting, I have always experienced a change in bass quality as volume increases in vented loudspeakers, can you please share a link to where you read that?
I do not notice any change in my sealed A3 (although I did manage to “bottom” them out on very loud orchestral passages, that came as a surprise, without any hints of stress, like I typically hear in other speakers).
It was a fairly recent review of a Magico with a little interview attached.  I'll try to find it.