Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real

OMG
I am quite certainly that anyone with 21,901 posts cannot call anyone else a stalker, though you appear to be attracted to my posts like a fly to flypaper. Buzz buzz buzz.

p.s. the HE does not stand for High End, but the E may stand for Electroacoustic. I don’t think you will ever guess what the H stands for.

geoffkait21,901 posts05-19-2020 6:24amheaudio, I’m oft struck by how full of pith you are. I like your moniker though, it’s so uh, authoritative sounding. Begone, stalker!

I don’t think you will ever guess what the H stands for.
That's an open ended request for abuse.