Possible Silver IC's to accompany my Skogrand Marrkarian 421 sp cables?

I'm using Ocellia Silver Reference now...I was considering Chord Co Sarum T's
farfignugen
I'm just trying to help, ok.  But what is the question? What is it hooked to?
Are they just laying there, and you want to spend money, to change the look? You know, red to green or cool boxes and bumps in the cables.
I'm just wondering, I'm such a noesy, shit... But you can tell me to leave.
One other has. But IT was rude.. I don't chat with them anymore, hurt my feeling. Real bad too.. Just ask I'll but out, and go mess with someone else.  Maybe...

Folks will chime in if there is a question,
usually. Sometimes they just chime in.. Like me...LOL

But I'm old, don't hurt my feelings, I'm fragel..Like a wilting flower..

Regards
Thanx for butting in...I welcome any chance to discuss my rig....
    my intention in posting this inquiry was to get recommendations from someone whose used the Skogrand Speaker Cables & had a recommendation for an interconnect that would complement them sonically...I thought that would've been a given (being that no one spending the type of $ it takes to utilize this stratosphere of the Hi End Audio Cable market would do so for any other reason. The Skogrand Speaker Cables are in a rarified class of ultra expensive & world class performance (something I'd never imagined I'd ever own...MSRP-$9300.00-10ft pr.), but I now do & have realized how restrained & congested every other speaker cable I've ever heard truly is....so I'm wondering if a similar paradigm shift is awaiting me when I swap interconnects. 
    I use a German integrated Amp from Audo Exklusiv & Clearwave Synphonia 72R Speakers (w/RAAL ribbon tweeters).
That is of course the obvious question & I guess it's mainly the scarcity factor & the high cost. I'm looking for alternatives that might be easier to resell if they aren't the best match for my system