Amp Upgrade time, $6000 budget, used or new.

Amp upgrade time!!! What’s the most badass amp I can get for $6000 New or used. 
I’m currently bi amping my Martin Logan’s with an old mc7106. I want to move up. I’m not glued to biamping this time around, I just do it now because my gear is my gear, ya know? 

I would like fully balanced. 
So please help me pick my next big boy amp. 
Treated room. Speaker:
martin Logan esl x , rel t7i pair 
Preamp:
 t+a P3000hv
dac / phono
t+a DAC 8 DSD / nova phenomena 2+
streamer, tuner, Tt
metrum Ambre , marantz 20b, marantz tt15s1 
ic and power
synergistic. 

andrewkelley
@andrewkelley sign up for the Martin Logan or magnepan forum and Roger will give a discount for a amplifier or preamp purchase.

Enjoy!
There is a McIntosh MC 452 for sale on this site that’s just a little over your budget, but it’s an auction so you might be able to get it for less. It’s an outstanding amo.
The Arion Audio HS-500 is in your price range.  Very powerful and clean sounding Class D with a tube input stage.  I own the S-500 and love it.  I have heard the HS-500s numerous times in several different system contexts, and IMHO are tough to beat for the money.  Plus, most people can carry one under each arm.  Not ugly, but not audio jewelry, either.
arctikdeth I think I’m gonna skip on the Magtech. I have no doubt it can drive the snot out of my Martin Logan’s... and I bet it can play loud as all get out, but I’m not going for crazy loud, and I don’t want to blow my speakers.

I’ve got an opportunity to get a pair of t+a amp8 for just under $5500. Same as a Magtech price wise. They also are a high voltage designed circuit so they should do well with the panels, I already have invested in speaker cables and ic for my current bi amp setup so I can bi amp again plus there’s a synergy w my DAC and preamp.
Magtech not just playing loud!

Sounds amazing, and you need the power and headroom for music.
 Plus the warranty is top.

Don’t say you weren’t warned down the road mate.

The amps,  your looking at are very nice, kudos!
enjoy the music.

You should audition the Magtech, she is a beauty.
     One don’t need to play so loud, it’s having the headroom when the music needs it.

As mentioned my speakers are rated at 250W peak, my amplifiers are 650-700 W rms in 8 Ohm, and well over 1000W into,4.
no worries ever about any damage.
 You owe yourself the 30 day in home trial. When you get the amps your looking at,try the Magtech 30 day trial and compare.

cheers mate