Fidelity Research FR64s Headshell dilemma

Dear FR64S users can you help me please. I have an FR64S that i bought without a headshell. I have only just got round to getting it mounted. I did pivot to spindle distance of 231.5 (the alternative distance' I also have an armboard for 230.
I tried a Sony headshell that i had - it was 2mm short of correct alignment. So I bought a new Jelco headshell it was also too short. 
CAn you tell me what headshell does work to allow other cartridges to work. I'm just using a DL103 for alignment first as I fettle the rest of my front end.

thanks
lohanimal
Raul, Speaking for myself, I have written nothing at all about the alignment formulae.  I merely was trying to clarify the definition of the terms "effective length" and "overhang", for the benefit of the OP.  In your opinion, did I make an error?  If so, I would be grateful to be corrected.
But not only you have that misunderstood about because even reviewer as M.Fremer or TAS ones have it and several tonearm manufacturers too.

Here some examples of that misunderstood:

https://www.analogplanet.com/content/uni-din-versus-l%C3%B6fgren-b-just-clarify

Years ago and by " accident " I found out that article on the MF site where any of you can read that MF had a total misunderstood about the overall alignment subject. I participated down there and explain him almost the same I did it here.

Inside that Analog Planet artricle was an alignment manipulation parameter that’s what the uni-din gentleman did it when he took/fixed a different most inner groove distance than the IEC or DIN standards, he took 54mm that when using IEC standards appears what is in the article chart/diagram.

Well even what I posted there months latter in other article about Technics TTs MF again made it same mistakes about.

Other example of manipulations was and is what the over 60K SAT tonearm designer did just for marketing and as the uni-din gentleman taking advantage of audiophile and professional reviewers ignorance levels/low knowledge. The SAT designer changed too the most inner groove distance and he surround his tonearm/cartridge alignment set up as something to special that only him or his distributor can make correctly the alignment and no one else. Go figure ! ! ! the SAT tonearm as any other tonearm can be aligned using the normal/orthodox kind of alignments: Löfgren A or B, no problem at all and nothing special on that tonearm set up as the designer wants it the owners must think.

No tonearm designer think first than all in the kind of alignment before make his design, only a stupid person could think that SAT, FR, Technics, Ikeda designers made it that way.

A tonearm designer is just that: a tonearm designer. The cartridge/tonearm choosed alignment is totally independent of the pivoted tonearm design. What the designer has to choose is his tonearm effective length and when he finish his project then he can choose the alignment that likes him the " more ". It’s our choice to use what the designer says or make a different alignment choice if and only if goes in the orthodox way.

Japanese designers choosed ( almost all. ) Stevenson A alignment by their overall misunderstood/ low knowledge level in the subject or total ignorance because is the worst of any alignment you can choose. Stevenso B is his solution similar to Löfgren A/Baerwald.

In the past I used Stevenson by my very high levels of ignorance.

R.

Btw, all tonearms has a limit for the choice of the EL especially the removable headshell designs as the FR. The ones with fixed headshell permits the designer a litle more " play " to choose the effective length. I posted 250mm for the FR but I don't know if it can works because I'm not going to mount and test it in my TT again.
Alright I must be a total luddite. I tend to use my guage where i place the tip of my stylus in the little circle and put my cartridge body parallel to the lines.Where i put the stylus i was led to believe is the overhang. At present it won't reach that hole.
I am familiar with the vinyl engine calculator - it tells what my cartridge is doing @rauliruegas it does not set out where to place my stylus/cartridge within the headshell
Dear @lewm  : The difference between P2S 231.5mm and 230mm is not overhang. Now if what you said is that the difference between EL and P2S distances is overhang then is correct.

Now, according orthodox alignment calculations we can't know the P2S  distance till we have the overhang that's an output of that alignment calculations.

R.-
Dear @lohanimal  : I have no idea of your protractor. When you are making the cartridge alignment what  must be parallel is not the cartridge body to the lines but the cartridge cantilever.

If the stylus tip " won't reach the hole " then the set up is not " perfectly " accurate.

You need an universal protractor as the Feickert that you can use with any cartridge/tonearm combination using Löfgren A/Baerwald alignment alternative.

R.