Tempted to buy a Macintosh

I am quite tempted to buy a Macintosh amp, and would like to learn more about it.

I have a Almarro 318B (18W) integrated and a Triode Lab 2A3 integrated.  For speakers, I have a set of Zu Omen Def I and Spatial Audio X5.  I haven’t heard a Masintosh in person.  I mainly like its retro look.  From reviews, I heard it has a very smooth sound, which may match with my listening preference.  I only listen to Jazz and Bossa Nova with low-medium volume.  And my questions are:

1) My speakers are efficient speakers and I listen in low volume.  So, I don’t need and want big power.  Is Macintosh a good match to my speakers?  I have no interest to change my speakers for now.

2) my budget is around $3000 for used equipment.  That is not a lot for a Mac.  So, it seems I would go for an integrated.  

3) I like tubes, but it seems Macintosh is more a SS brand.  And it seems there is no tube integrated.  The entry level MA252 is a hybrid with a tube preamp and SS amp.  I listen to some your tube video and it sounds great.  But of course, can’t draw any conclusion base on YouTube videos.  Is that a good choice to step into Macintosh world?  Or people would suggest to go different routes to get the full potential of Macintosh?  That is all SS, or separate tube pre amp (e.g. Coincident or Supratek) and power amp (MC275)?
gte357s
@aberyclark thanks for your input, that’s what I am worried.  In fact, I just received the 2A3 tube and test out a 4 W SET amp.  It matches better than the 18W Almarro, I feel.  So, I feel the MA275 is not a good match with my speakers, too much power.

@treynolds155 The MHA100 is interesting.  Wow, it is like a Swiss Army knife.  It can be a all in one, but it also has a preamp out so it acts as a DAC+preamp?  That’s a plus which opens up option to buy a power amp.  There are some power amps I am interested such as the Yamamoto A08s.  Can I bypass the headphone amp section when I use it for speakers?  One concern is usually, something must be sacrificed when cramping more features and keeping the budget.  It would be even better to have a DAC out to my integrated amp?  I just bought a Topping D7x DAC.  
If you can handle very low wattage, I would highly recommend a First Watt J2. Plain box. Nelson Pass magic inside. But, this is a power amp. $2200 - 2400 pre-owned w a 3yr warranty backed by Pass Labs.
MC240 tube amp you can find used under your target price. One on eBay now for $2,225 plus shipping. Power amp, not integrated. Then easy to find tube preamps under $600 +/-
The Firstwatt, mentioned above, is fantastic. Much louder than you would think with 25 watts. Here's the kicker.........you can crank the J2 up super loud......the sound is as clear as normal listening volumes. I've never had an amp so clear near the top of its peak volume. It is really amzing once you hear the clarity in person. I've been told the Benchmark amp is super clear as well.
No matter how I like McIntosh, it seems it won’t match my speaker.  Definitely over power.  At the beginning, I though more power is not necessarily a bad thing.  Yes, the volume gained can be a problem, but I read it will give tighter bass.  I also read that higher power amp “May” also have less detailed, and have more stress on mid range.  This is exactly how I feel when using my Almarro on the Spatial Audio X5.  I think if my speakers don’t have a power subwoofer, then the extra power can be beneficial.  However, with my Zu and Spatial X5, McIntosh seems really not a good match.  But thanks for helping me to learn more about McIntosh.