Amp Upgrade time, $6000 budget, used or new.

Amp upgrade time!!! What’s the most badass amp I can get for $6000 New or used. 
I’m currently bi amping my Martin Logan’s with an old mc7106. I want to move up. I’m not glued to biamping this time around, I just do it now because my gear is my gear, ya know? 

I would like fully balanced. 
So please help me pick my next big boy amp. 
Treated room. Speaker:
martin Logan esl x , rel t7i pair 
Preamp:
 t+a P3000hv
dac / phono
t+a DAC 8 DSD / nova phenomena 2+
streamer, tuner, Tt
metrum Ambre , marantz 20b, marantz tt15s1 
ic and power
synergistic. 

andrewkelley
I would stick with biamping the MLs and suggest a tube amp for the electrostatic panels and as big and mean a SS amp for the bass unit as you can afford. Subtlety doesn't matter with the bass, go with as much power as you can get. Maybe a big 2nd hand Perreaux would do the trick.
Take a look at McIntosh Mc501s.   I bought mine used and they are amazing.  You seem to like the Mac sound and there are built like a tank.  I run 3.6 Maggies and they drive them easily!
No tubes for this kind of impedance curve, unless they have a 2ohm speaker tap, common complaint with tubes is there are no extended highs, this is the reason why, a downward sliding impedance to 1ohm from 3khz.

Then there may not be enough wattage with a 2ohm tap.
And the only tube amp I know of with 2ohm speaker taps, is the Roger Mojeski's (rip) RM200's 
This is a similar load for the Electromotion ESLx
https://www.stereophile.com/images/912Montisfig1.jpg

Cheers George
Post removed