How many people here generally buy used?

Just curious. Most of my equipment I purchased new. My Firstwatt J2 was a demo that I swear was new. Outside of a DAC where latest tech may be desired, buying used (if a fair price) seems to be a great way to purchase something you normally would not be able to afford. Of course, condition, care of component etc needs to be taken into consideration

Thoughts?
aberyclark
Mostly used for anything that is over $200 msrp. That being said, some items are just too hard to find used so I've broken down and purchased them new. I really like buying used because I don't have to hit on depreciation. So, if I get a piece and live with it for a while and need to move on, I can usually sell it on for little or no loss. For me, half the fun is trying different components which I could never afford to do buying new.  

I think it's a win for more boutique brands as well to have a strong secondary market. I like Decware gear for instance and they host a classified section in their forum which shows a lot of confidence in the product and community.  
90% used, and loving it.  It enables me to have system performance that I could not afford if I bought new.
Used and broken. Me fix, me fix. Cheap cheap.

Like a crack head, like a tweaker...how much audio can I buy for my $43 of crumpled bills?

As much as I possibly can.

So, make some aspect of it myself, and just buy the ingredients.

Thus, buy busted ....and fix it.

Importantly, I’m going to mod it out anyway, so buying broken is just one tiny step further down the road that can lower the ’in’ price by +50%, if not 80% or 90%.

Like Sun Tzu, I wait by the river for the body of the given audio gear to float by... and eventually it does...
Id prefer to buy used, preferably off of a place like Audiogon. 
I ended up buying my integrated amp and speakers new from Audio Affair but bought my OPPO 105 used here.