support for heavy PC?

Just installed a new Synergistic Blue UEF HC pc and have a noticeable difference in the sound presentation from my Classe integrated amp but, the weight of the cord is the issue for me. The cord is 7' long to the outlet and the outlet is 13.5" above the floor level and is inserted into an Oyaide SWO GX+ outlet (the amp resides in a Sanus stand and is 25" H at the IEC input). With the weight of the cord once inserted in the outlet doesn't stay fully inserted unless supported in some way in order to stay as such. Has others found a solution to this type of problem, cable risers aren't tall enough to help me out with this and I don't want to spend a mint but, would like it to be able to have wf acceptance too. Has anyone else run into this type of problem and how were you able to solve it? Non foolish responces would be most helpful.
rsjm80
Post removed 
Thanks to all for your responds and ideas hadn't thought of a couple ways to do this but the info you've given sure helps as I need to get a support in the range of 14' tall but rotating the outlet 180 might work and if that doesn't then... you've helped with alternate ides. Thank You all for the useful suggestions.
Using any type of hardwood you can make an I beam at the height you need to support your AC cable at the wall.
jwpstayman, Thanks for reminding me I could do that! I turned the outlets 180 degrees yesterday (finally) and it works great. Thanks also to everyone that recommended ideas for a solution to me, I took all in consideration and had even investigated cost and design ideas.
The New Synergistic UEF Blue HC cord has made a marked difference in every every CD I've played, so all I can say is wow!
" . . .and rotate the outlet 180 degrees so the ground pin is at the top. That way the ground pin handles all the weight of the cable . . . "

Did the above. Bad idea. The ground pin on the heavy power cable bent - and then broke off. A support underneath is much better. Home Depot has saws available for customer use next to their remnant wood bin. Cheap & easy.