Rogue RP-7 vs. PrimaLuna Dialogue Tube Preamps

As I understand it, the Rogue RP7 is fully balanced but not dual mono design. PrimaLuna Dialogue is dual mono design with more tubes but has only RCA inputs and outputs. Rogue is $5k, PL $3.2k. Rogue weighs 30 lb., PL 50+ lb.

Given these bare considerations (and any other relevant variables such as intended use, associated devices, etc.), which would you choose and why?
hickamore
 I was also impressed with Freya +/

If you use Sylvania vt231 in gain stage and RCA gray bottle on buffer stage, then it give good balance of details and soundstage.

Just my 2 cents.

Thomas
" I am done with black buttons on a black background in a low-lit listening room."
It does come with a remote.
I'm another "Freya-phile."  Original version, and it sounds so good (NOS GEs) I have zero desire to replace it unless I need a second system in my future beach mansion...then a Freya + would be in the mix.
I have not yet tried any tube rolling in Freya but will get around to it and follow these suggestions from you veterans. Thanks for sharing. I feel sure the JJs which came with mine do not reveal the device's ultimate sonic potential. Just establishing a baseline until time allows more experimentation.