Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
Wait a minute I forgot that I have several DPS 4 power cables. These are Furutech's!
I made these using the top of the line Furutech NCF plugs and IEC's. They really do have the power! I use these in areas that I think need the shielding that these cables provide. Such as, with my  Oppo 205 and with my JL subs.
I still prefer the Cerious Matrix on the majority of my equipment though.

ozzy
I use Shunyata power cords on all my equipment except for my Esoteric player where I use An Acrolink cord.  I thought ( I could be very wrong) that T and A makes power cords?  If they do, why not try one of theirs?
B34.....there was a power cable shootout on the AudioBacon website....over two dozen brands analyzed. Hope this helps.
Great recommendation on the power cable shootout.
I'd also like to know what experience you have with different power cords. I'm not a cynic when it comes to the benefits of upgrading. I am wondering if there's a noticeable difference between a $500 cord and $3000. Unlike components, the quality of the actual materials used in, say, a Cullen Crossover II or ZenWave's cords and one of the big boys like AudioQuest/Shunyata/Furutech is a zero. Components use better materials with little to no whizbang creating notably higher costs. These hyper expensive power cables seem to leverage the whizbang for increased cost.

Maybe I've just created another thread... I'm curious to the OP's experience so we can give better options.
safebelayer (I assume that you do rock climbing), there truly is a difference in the materials applied in higher cost power cables.  This is also true in their shielding.  There are different types of copper, silver, how they are extruded, how the plating process is done, dielectric system, and the list goes on.
Then the question is, can you hear a difference when using the higher cost power cables, the ones with more expensive materials and production costs?  If you can then you have satisfaction.  If you can not, then no reason to waste your hard earned cash.  But my point is, there is indeed a difference in the quality of materials between less costly and more costly power cables.
Would you trust your life to belaying with heavy jute cord or high-quality climbing cable?