Waht is the best streamer for the money under $2500 (no DAC or storage required).

I've got my sights on a Simiaudio Moon 2, auralic aries G1 and a Lumin.  Trying to stay below $2500 used or new.  I've heard great things about all, but the dealer who sells dozesn of highend gear is pusing hard towards the Moon 2.   I'm pairing the streamer with McIntosh MHA 100 headpone AMP.  Anyone have suggestions on these three or a comparable 4th or 5th option to consider?  Thanks.

128x128stephentp
@jetter Go poke around the Bluesound support forum for a few minutes if you think the TEAC has problems. I've had way more issues with my Bluesound devices than the TEAC.
What seems to be getting lost in this Teac argument is that the OP is asking for a Streamer without a DAC. The Teac is a DAC that also streams, not exactly what the OP is asking for. 
I considered getting a streamer only and was leaning towards the Lumin U1 Mini.  The DAC in the TEAC is really good, and it's another option (which he asked for) that's in his price range. 
I really appreciate all the comments.  I've gone 180 degress against my original thoughts and decided to go with all in 1 DAC/Streamer.  Did a bunch of reading on the TECH, lumin, aurander, roon, zen, chord and more... Finally went with a PS Audio Dac stream with bridge 2.   Got a sweet deal on NIB.  Just under 40% off retail from an ex-dealer close out last unit.  Thank again friends.
Good choice with the PS Audio. I would have answered your original question by recommending the Bricasti M5. Best streamer under $5K and I have tried a bunch of them!