Waht is the best streamer for the money under $2500 (no DAC or storage required).

I've got my sights on a Simiaudio Moon 2, auralic aries G1 and a Lumin.  Trying to stay below $2500 used or new.  I've heard great things about all, but the dealer who sells dozesn of highend gear is pusing hard towards the Moon 2.   I'm pairing the streamer with McIntosh MHA 100 headpone AMP.  Anyone have suggestions on these three or a comparable 4th or 5th option to consider?  Thanks.

128x128stephentp

Showing 2 responses by stephentp

I really appreciate all the comments.  I've gone 180 degress against my original thoughts and decided to go with all in 1 DAC/Streamer.  Did a bunch of reading on the TECH, lumin, aurander, roon, zen, chord and more... Finally went with a PS Audio Dac stream with bridge 2.   Got a sweet deal on NIB.  Just under 40% off retail from an ex-dealer close out last unit.  Thank again friends.
I'm quite happy with the PS, thanks... Would have been nice to have the resources to put several units in line and were able to sample several options  against each other.   My