Tube Preamp with Solid State Amp?

Greetings!

I’ve seen some folks using Tube Preamps with Solid State Am ps. I’m thinking of doing that with my system as part of an incremental change. I currently have a Parasound P5 preamp with a Parasound A21 driving Klipsch Cornwall 4’s. Will a decent / good Tube Preamp really make a difference in my sound? I enjoy what I have now but really want to experience Tubes in my system. Thanks!
128x128bigjohn9095
All my systems since 1992 featured a tube preamp with a solid state amp.  To me it just sounds right.  
Op, Not sure what your sources are but I use a digital library and Qobuz. So....from DAC to SS amp was too clinical sounding and when I added a Tube Preamp the sound that I like was perfect. Its personal taste how crisp vs how smooth someone prefers.  Perhaps borrowing one or doing a risk free trial is in order?  IMHO it is a question only your ears can answer.  Best of luck....cheers.
Klipsch famously plays well with tubes and with McIntosh.  A restored vintage McIntosh tube preamp like the C20 or C22 and/or a McIntosh tube amplifier would take that system to a new level. Check Audio Classics or McIntosh Audio (where I got my MA6200) and I think you will be more than satisfied with the results.
Why look for incremental when for $3k you can have quantum leap? Actually that is full retail. Net of selling what you have would cost next to nothing to transform your system to full tube glory.
https://www.ravenaudio.com/product/blackhawk-mk3/
@millercarbon
^^^AGREED!!!
Raven Audio,Rogue Audio,Prima Luna,Yaqin & Cayin ALL offer full on tube integrated amplifiers that transcend anything you can get in a hybrid system & with those speakers you could get into a Single Ended Triode amp that will blow your mind..