Lamm pre amp

Any pre amps that have remote control and use high quality attenuators that has same tonal richness as the Lamm LL2.1 Deluxe?

I can come up with one like cj ET7se S2. Any other recommendations?
kw6
Since two years i am using the Lamm LL2.1 Deluxe and I like its sound a lot. Also to have  two outputs is very convenient as I am using the second one for my subs. However the lack of remote is not adding convenience and over the time it started to be annoying.
I have tried various alternatives and the only one that I found to deliver sonic enhancement on top of the remote operation is the Aries Cerat Incito S. It is indeed substantially more expensive, but the sound is fabulous. It is building on all strengths of the Lamm sound, bringing it to the next level. Worth trying.
Hi,
Personally I've had approximately different 60 preamps go through my reference listening room and yes I am in the audio industry.
Recently I had a very nice Karan preamp in on trade and it sounded excellent. I've also had an Absolare preamp (no remote) that was very transparent. The Lamm is another excellent choice but if I had to choose just one I would also go with the Aries Cerat Incito S line stage. Aries Cerat is my reference preamp.

Cheers,