Review on Coda Technologies 16 Amplifier went live today

Just wanted to inform the individuals that have shown interest in reading the full review on Stereo Times website, not just the comments on the on-going thread about the 16 amplifier, that it was posted this morning.  It gets into the details why this is a spectacular piece regarding performance, build quality, and it's very reasonable price for what you get for your money.

teajay
My #8 arrived today and I have to agree with teajay and the other new owners. Seaglance, I am powering my 85db 4 Ohm speakers to my normal listening levels, loud to me and the needle on the meters barely move. Plenty of class A watts for sure.

Lance
That price is uncalled for.
if it’s made of platinum or it uses 2 carat diamonds as conductors, some of these audio,prices are just gouging.

Some are worth it, most are just taking advantage of people,   

Hum arctikdeth,

Coda is completely built in America, uses the finest gold plated circuit boards, beautiful chassis, and very high quality internal parts throughout.  Compared to all the other very highly regarded American based companies Coda's amplifiers are priced about half of what they charge, and in my opinion out perform the great majority them, and you think the price is, "uncalled for".  I with great passion disagree, I believe Coda is a great company that charges very fair prices for superlative gear in both build quality and performance, at not inexpensive, but very reasonable prices. 
I agree they make great stuff, no argument.

16K.   Sixteen thousand dollars.
  Does this ring any bells of people, this is about 5K less than my yearly take home after Uncle Sam legally steals most of my income.
It is an amazing,amp for sure. Specs are wow!
i
As the saying goes, everything’s relative. I added up my total outlay on my system, over time, and it equals about that one amplifier’s price. But 15 years ago I’d never have believed I’d spend as much as I have. Or that I’d be able to. We won’t even talk about what 3rd World occupants who couldn’t conceive of having what you do :)