Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
Kraftwerk: several albums/tracks. Their remastered versions are sonically perfect.
Tommy James and the Shondells: Crystal Blue Persuasion Hammond, harmonies, acoustic guitar, echo. Ahead of it’s time?
Peter Gabriel: "So" may not qualify as being old enough but the sonics are tops. And the songs are great as well.
There are so many I better stop here. I think I love music.
I wanted to see how my TEAC NT-505 did with hi-res files and played the dsf files of Santana Abraxas that I bought a couple of years ago.  Holy smokes did that sound good!
I'm sure Amazon loves this type of thread. I always log on and order three or four of the titles I see in them. This one was no different. I listened to a few of the songs from Mahavishnu Orchestra and now I have two albums on the way.