Dynaudio C4 vs Contour 60

Hi everyone. I own a pair of Contour 60 but I don't like them in any way. In fact, I prefer my old Contour 3.3. I am thinking of selling the Contour 60 to buy a pair of Confidence C4. Does anyone know both speakers well and how they compare?
daros71
The C4 are absolutely top shelf, 
listen all year,  O fatigue at all.

Well worth a buy.

Their amazing.
search reviews, nothing but stellar talk.

The best speaker I’ve ever heard were Dynaudio s
   If u have the coin for C-4’s?,,,,,, make the buy,
you won’t regret after the breakin!

mine are a far cry from dynaudio, but after the break in, I’m happy.

Read the review with dynaudio c4’s and the odyssey kismet amps.

those Dynaudio should have 300WPC minimum RMS!!

enjoy the hunt.!
x  tom6897 I already sent my C60 back to Dynaudio in order to be revised 5 months ago. They fixed them and now they sound slightly better as before but is simply don't think we understand each other. They have now 500 hours beak-in. Wen i listen to this speakers i always have the feeling the sound is emitted by a wooden box. I just hear the sound coming out of the box. I never get lost. No sound stage, wired timbre, blurry instrument positioning. For me just two big sound emitting glossy boxes. I know that other C60 owners have different experience with them. I drive them with a 400 watt Krell. To me the switch from the Contour 3.3 to the Contour 60 was a complete failure. But wen i talk to the Dynaudio guys we just to not understand each other. For me the problem is very simple: the people at Dynaudio responsible for the C60 has a completely different ear as the people who was responsible for the C 3.3. Two completely different worlds. The other problem could be that the C60 just do not suit my space (6x12x4m full of books and carpets) but this is strange since all other speakers i have tried in this room soud well.

x mtrot at home i have other 4 different kind of speakers: an old Martin Logan electrostatic, a Contour 1.3II, a Contour 3.3, two very small Genelec monitors and a pair of Grado PS 1000 headphones. All of them show different but respectable idea of sound reproduction. Timbre, sound stage bass definition are different in all of them but in a reasonable and rational way considering de different technologies implemented and different sizes. Not the same i can say about the C60. I know it sounds ridiculous to many of you, but i would say that the C60 sound stage has been shaped by someone not familiar to concert halls and the timbre by someone not familiar to pianos or clarinets and the rest by someone who only cares about overwhelming bass reproduction. I personally prefer the tiny Genelecs to the C60, with no doubt. Friends of mine, who have been used to my Contour 3.3, just have started to laugh wen listened to the C60. But this seems my very personal experience with the C60 and probably i choose friends only if the have the same ear i have.

x arctikdeth Thanks for the info! But you never heard the C60 right?