Best bookshelf loudspeakers under 10,000 for the pair

I had the elac Navis I thought they were very good until I heard the Elac vela Which was much better In almost every aspect I’ve also listened to the Revel  126Be which were absolutely destroyed by the Elac’s.I am downsize my system from Martin Logan electrostats and quad 2905 And would like a bookshelf that would have some of the same attributes of the quads. I listen primarily to jazz and would like to stay under $10,000. (Fast transient  response, resolution/detail, musicality)
I’m driving the system with a PS audio direct stream dac directly connected to a primaLuna evo 300 Power amp. I’m thinking of switching that out possibly for a pass labs 25/30.8, or possibly a benchmark power amp.
jcwaudio
3 way “bookshelves” - they’re pretty big but that extra bass makes a big difference.

KEF Reference 1
Dutch and Dutch 8C, if you can get a used pair under 10K
Have you given any consideration on what stands to mount your >= $10K loudspeakers on? Are you considering seismic isolation for them?
Is your room size commensurate for bookshelf speakers?

By the way, I believe you have invested in some well regarded electronics representing good (pardon the pun) bang for buck.

Discerning what to buy out of the myriad of offers flowing in off this forum is an interesting proposition, even if it's to inform you of what to select to go and audition.

I have stand mount loudspeakers, retailing close to your budget, at about 93lbs each they're hardly bookshelf speakers. I love my stand mounts, I sure hope you love yours too, whatever you choose.
I am interested in what you do go with, please inform us when you take delivery :-) ?
Focal Sopra No.1.  Run, don’t walk to hear a pair when you can. Not everything esoteric is better than the well engineered stuff.