Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
My CEC TL-1X and Audio Logic 24MXL DAC sound great for CD, but it's still not vinyl. I like my CD's a lot now, but I love my vinyl.
Museatex Melior Bitstream DAC (modified) / Sony DVP-S9000ES transport. Very analog sounding, but no, it is not a substitute for the real thing.
MF Tri Vista, but now it is used primarily as a DAC for my Apple Airport Express. I find my digital listening is relegated to background music from iTunes playlists on my LaCie Big Disk Extreme, and any serious listening is to LP's. The more I listen to LP's the less satisfying is digital, and that is also true for my non-audiophile skeptical friends who come over to listen.
In addition to my analogue rig, I also use my Ayre CX-7, which is a very good sounding CDP. Throw a couple of good recording CD such as TAS2003, Diana Krall's The Look of Love and The Girl in the Other Room, then you know what I'm talking about.

I also highly recommend Audio Note's DAC if you don't mind having two boxes. For ultimate sound quality, of course analogue is king. But I can live with just a CD set-up as well, because playing CD is much more fuss-free and convenient - that is important when your objective is to enjoy listening music and not spending your valuable time on tweaking about analogue set-up.