Phoenix Music Lovers-Join US!!!
2019 Has Great Events Scheduled!!
Held on the Last Wednesday Evening of each month 7pm to 8:30-9:00pm.
Arizona Audio/ Video Club Meetings take place at Trinity Lutheran Church meeting hall.
9424 N. 7th Ave, Phoenix 85021. North on 7th AVENUE past Hatcher to church on left.
*Many Meetings held Off site.
2019 so far will include:
***1. January 29th. Tuesday. Held at Church. Note day of week change for this meeting. Adam Goldfine will report on a new TV
series similar to Top Gear only on audio gear. YEAH!! Also New Hollywood camera technology and some rare and
great sounding speakers!!
3. A visit to see Dan Agustino’s factory and showroom in Cave Creek. Ever heard a $250k Amp? Me neither
but I will not miss that.
4. Visit to Riverton Piano Company -formerly Steinway Pianos -to hear the Yamaha Clairvo (computer played)
Baby Grand Piano and receive an update from the owner on what’s happening in the piano world.
5. Visit LMC Sound at the Tempe location for an education on Today’s High Resolution Streaming Options.
This is now the largest segment of money spent by consumers for music.
Not Finalized but in discussion:
- Guest Speaker Paul McGowan, owner PS Audio in Boulder, Co. to speak on Power Conditioning and
anything else he may deem worthy.
- Build your own speaker cable in class. Talk about saving money!!!
-A visit to Charlie Harrison at USA Tube Audio.
- A Phone App. swap session- Demo the free stuff on line for measuring sound. Don’t have it? Better attend.
- Field Trip early October to the RMAF show in Denver. Possible stop in Boulder at PS Audio the hear the new
Music Room One and the famous IRS Ref. System.
- Visit an Audiologist to have them explain Tinnitus and Hyperacusis. Does Cognitive Behaviour Therapy help?
How people often contract it (other than aging). What solutions are available.
- Tour PBS and KBAC stations locally.
- Attend an Imax movie with tour.
- Listen to something at the MIM not amplified mechanically.
**********Assemble your own "Reference" system without taking out a second mortgage. Our members do!
Join up! $48 annual dues.