Most amusing album or song titles

Loudon Wainwright III: Attempted mustache.
128x128bdp24
"God May Forgive You (But I Won’t)". Written by Harlan Howard & Bobby Braddock, I first heard it by Iris Dement (Rosie Flores does a great version too). When she would perform it with John Prine, she would sing it looking directly at him. Always gets a laugh. except from some Christian Right lunatic who claims it is "one of the most evil songs ever written." Sounds like a real fun guy.
I would initiate a "Funniest Guitar Solos" thread, but almost all are only unintentionally funny. One exception is the solo in The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band's "In The Canyons Of Your Mind" (on their Tadpoles album), which mocks the excessive guitar soloing that was going on in Rock at the time of it's release. One of my favorite pieces of humour, written by the brilliant Vivian Stanshall.
"Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"---Pink Floyd
Big Bottom by Spinal Tap followed by a side serving of Break Like The Wind.......
None of these are overtly funny but... Don't Fight It, Marsha, It's Bigger Than Both of Us -Blam Blam Blam/ Never Mind the Bollocks its...The Sex Pistols / The Blues, the Whole Blues and Nothing But the Blues ...David Bromberg/Trout Mask Replica ...Capt Beefheart combined with the album cover is highly unusual if not funny