Luxman dealers

I am interested in a Luxman integrated amp. Obviously dealing online is peferable given current situations. Who are some of the Luxman dealers in the East Coast? Actually it doesn't matter which coast, as long as reliable dealership.
nitewulf
Jetter is correct, at least for residents of most states. In my state it is known as "use tax," which is numerically equal to the state sales tax.  And there is a line-item on the state income tax return for it to be declared. If one enters zero on that line while having made out-of-state purchases during the year for which no sales tax was collected at the time of purchase, and for which sales tax would have been collected if the item had been purchased in-state, one is filing a fraudulent return.

Regards,
-- Al

Post removed 
Under pressure from the states major online sellers, including eBay, Amazon, and many others, are increasingly collecting sales tax at the time of purchase, at a rate corresponding to the purchaser's home state, and remitting it to that state.

Regards,
-- Al

eBay recently started charging sales tax, which surprised me. As private sales between individuals shouldn’t be taxed imo. Business transaction is different. But thanks for the responses so far guys.
I've even noticed Discogs has been charging sales tax regardless of where the record is being shipped from - recently even one coming from Canada coming to Indiana where I live.