Integrated amps- Hegel H100 or Vincent SV-237?

I have a pair of Maggie MMG and I love these little speakers. I am using my friend's Vincent SV-236 MKII to drive the Maggies and the speakers sound great. I also heard the Hegel integrated amps sound very good, too. I now have quotes for both SV-237 and H100 at the same price range. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for your feedback!
jjue
Thanks for all the feedback so far. I listen to Jazz and Classical for the most of the time. I like the sound from the Vincent SV 236 MKII. Very clear, a lot of details and a nice 3D soundstage. The only complaint I have is that it sounds a little bit on the bright side. But that could because of the amp is still new (less than 100 hrs may be). I have dealer offers for Vincent SV 237 and Hegel 100 both at the $2,000 ball park. I dont have experience with Hegel but several people told me to give it a try. I have also considered Krell S300i. Any thoughts on the Krell?
I would consider getting a different pair of speakers instead. There's no getting around a big strip of aluminum they call a tweeter. But before you buy anything, try this. You can insert resistors at your speaker terminals that will roll off the highs. Call Magnepan and ask them what resistor to use for your speakers.
Thank you! I have the original package which includes several resistors. I'll give them a try.