EMM LABS DV2

Any Emm LABS DV2 owners who can share what streaming unit they paired with the DV2...Any input will be appreciated...John
jakesnak
Should have mentioned, I have been doing a demo with the DV2...Its a great DAC...No coloring, it just presents the music...John
The DAC in DV2 is outstanding. I got my DA2 paired with Aurender N10 and couldn’t be any happier.

If you plan to keep DV2 then ask your dealer to loan you NS1...this pairing will have one distinct advantage that no other streamer will offer. The NS1 is equipped with EMM’s proprietary EMM Optilink interface which will allow NS1 to be galvanically isolated from EMM D/A Converters. Along with EMM’s Optilink, EMM D/A Converters like the one in DV2 can receive media and track information on their display via RS232 connection.

I did not care to pursue this option cause I am very content with N10’s superlative sound and it’s excellent proprietary Conductor iOS app.
The most logical partner is the NS1 streamer that you can connect via electrically isolated glass fiber.  Is there a reason you're not auditioning that with the DV2.
I have the NS1, (demo) sounds wonderful! Just pursuing all alternatives...The NS1 will not do MQA...The DV2 sounds so good I'm rethinking MQA! EMM LABs (who are great to work with) may have a future update for the NS1 to do a complete MQA unfold...The Optilink is not capable of doing the complete unfold....As indicated just exploring all options, the N10 is one of them...My Joseph Audio Pearl 20/20s never sounded this good! Thanks so much for your input...