LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites
Over the past 2.5 years I have gone all in on the C-MARC technology. That includes power cords, interconnects, speaker cables, Firewall 64Xs and Firewall for loudspeakers.  Each addition has resulted in a noticeable improvement to my system, specifically resulting in a blacker background that allows more musical information to come through. The sound of my system has been totally transformed by these additions.
I read the Six Moons review. It is very hard to understand the sonic improvements by their writing style.

mrpaul, and calloway, joeybear63, Your opinions are appreciated can you add more?

ozzy
ozzy4...i have not added a 'tweak' that has improved my system as much as this has. Better soundstage depth...width and detail enhancement. Soloists are just more present with much better  vocal articulations. You're going to hear a much better separation of instruments and you'll be able to place them within the soundstage better...For the price, i don't think you can beat it..
@ozzy 

In my system the typical audiophile improvements were there, improved soundstage width and depth, increased resolution, etc. etc. What struck me most though was how my system became more musical and less mechanical, even though it never sounded mechanical to me before adding the firewalls.  The best words for me to describe the music is that it is now more fluid, elastic and even sensual.  I would also add addicting.  I do not sense a loss of dynamics. I do find my system unpleasant to listen to when they are removed.