Need some Tube and Class A SS Suggestions

I recently purchased a pair of Spendor D7s and am just loving these speakers. I have them paired with a musical fidelity KW 500 integrated. The combo is super fast, tight, and dynamic. However, the Spendors can be a bit too revealing in the high frequencies given a harsh or bright recording. This has me headed down the rabbit hole of tube amplification and possibly Class A SS. If the lowest bass is not as tightly defined I'm ok with. It actually may be too tight and defined at the moment. Added warmth in the upper bass would be fine as well. And if I'm going to upgrade then maybe it's time for separates too!

Here are the power amps I'm considering:
  • Primaluna EVO 400
  • Pass Labs XA25
  • Line Magnetic 805IA
  • Schiit Aegir Monoblocks - the price is just too good.
And on to the preamps:
  • Rogue Audio RP-5 and RP-7
  • PS Audio BHK Preamp
Ideally I would find at least one of the two Pre/Power used. I can probably get about $2200 for the musical fidelity so budget would be about $6k or so assuming I can somehow get both items used.

I'm curious to hear if any thoughts on what I've picked out already and if there are other units worth looking.

Thanks!
shahram
I spent a lot of time investigating speakers before I purchased my Spendors. Then came buyers remorse and doubts. But with each passing week I am liking them more and more...
Yes the wine analogy is really on point. But I also wonder how much is the speaker breaking vs. the brain being broken in. I think it's a combo of both.
I would pair a Prima Luna tube amp with a Prima Luna tube preamp.  System synergy is key.
I wish I could, but my rack just doesn't have space for two 8 inch tall devices. And my apartment is very limited so a taller rack won't work either. One of either the preamp or poweramp needs to be like less 6.5 inches tall :(
Other than the XA25 mentioned above, I recommend you check out the Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 600. I listened to it recently with Spendor D9s, a very pleasing result. I imagine it would sound just as good with the D7s if not better
Interesting suggestion. My Musical Fidelity has similar tubes in the preamp as does the the Nu-Vista 600. I wonder how similar they sound. 
A friend of mine had the Spendor D7s and was having the same experience as you.  He found the solution to be a Luxman tube integrated.  He later swapped the Spendors for Harbeths but that was also due to a problematic room.  Good luck as this problem must be solved!