Another Newbie, Another Help Thread

Hello All,

Here we are again. Another Newbie and another thread seeking all your knowledge and guidance. I've been on the audio journey for this past year of a more and more expansive delve into audio. I started with a Rega P2, Rega Elex-R and a pair of Kef Q-750's. I soon realized more that I need to dive in further to experience more. So I sold the table and upgraded to the Clearaudio Concept Wood with Carbon Fiber Tonearm back in December. I then had a few too many drinks one night and broke a cantilever. So I went to my local hifi shop and picked up a Hana EH High Output MC cartridge as well as a Musical Surroundings Nova III Phonostage. I feel like the front end is all established, but looking to move up from the Rega Elex-R Integrated. Here's my quandary:

PrimaLuna Evo 400 integrated
Or
PrimaLuna Evo 300 Preamp and Dialogue Premium Power Amp. 

What I would like to do is avoid a pigeon hole with just the Evo 400 Integrated and be forced to sell to take a full leap into separates at a later (or sooner) date. I have a fear if I don't go separates I will be loosing future fidelity and improvements (Though I know the Kef's should be the final step). Though with that kind of payola spent, I will be far beyond my initial limit of a Primaluna  Evo 200 integrated. 

Any help and guidance is appreciated!

J
128x128j-wall
BTW, your speakers do drop below 4Ohms so make sure that - especially for tube amps - the amp you choose is comfortable fully driving that load especially if you like to crank the volume at time at times.  FWIW. 
millercarbon and willgolf, 

Thank you two for putting so much effort and energy into helping me. And thank you to everyone who commented as well, I appreciate all the great info and insight. I actually called Raven Audio today and spoke to someone who helped me to understand why they are not PrimaLuna and who they are. And that reason I asked for who Raven Audio was to all of you is I wanted an idea of who the company was because I feel that the value people see in a brand in more valuable than what a brand tells me they are. I also wanted to create a space for the people as little informed as me that may be in a similar scenario to have a resource of each of your viewpoints.  So thank you for you for the insight. Raven Audio explained they do a 45 day I home trial and only have to pay for return shipping. So I'm considering ordering both units and doing an A/B and gathering my own impressions. 

There are so many great American made products it seems a shame to purchase anything from China unless absolutely necessary.
I understand the sentiment. After speaking with Raven Audio they made the same case. And I totally understand it, but there are many things made in China that we as Americans still choose to purchase. Though China shouldn't be the culprit, the product should.