Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
@unsound my ears are burning and you are right.  For me Straightwire maestro is the best sounding sub 1k speaker wire for both sets of my Thiels.  They also beat out several way more expensive cables.  I have always said you don’t need to spend crazy money on speaker cables with Thiels, just good quality “bang for your buck” designs like SW. 

Goertz Alpha-core MI 2 are a very close second for me.  I have been using MIT EVO 2 in a full loom for about a year now, excellent combo of revealing yet still musical.   Very difficult to get both qualities out of cables.   

Unsound - later today (or tomorrow) I hope to directly compare some wire of interest to you.
• Original OCOS / double runs• Straightwire Octave II which Steven Hill recommended as their best bang for buck cable• Morrow SP-4 copper / double runs
I have been using the Morrow and Straightwire, so I have a baseline for the OCOS.