Any Yep Roc Records Fans ?

I have always been a fan of quite a few of the artists that record for Yep Roc records. This year I decided to try their completist offering. If you aren’t familiar with it you select one format cd or vinyl and during the course of the year they send you all their new releases. This month I got 3 recordings and last month it was 5. I had looked at doing this more than once but because I am not a fan of all their artists I put it off. I wish I hadn’t procrastinated. Yea some of the music I get doesn’t wow me but one thing they all the releases have in common is they are very well recorded. My favorite release so far is “The Third Mind “which is a Dave Alvin project. If you are into jamming this is an album for you. They do 3 different extended versions of East West by the Paul Butterfield Blues Band. The musicianship is phenomenal and each rendition is toe tapping , head bopping music.
128x128lwin
Yep. Huge Dave Alvin fan. Also Los Straitjackets, Nick Lowe, Jim Lauderdale....
I've bought quite a few LPs from Yep Roc.  They sometimes have excellent sales.

LOVE Tift Merritt!
I don't follow everything the label does, but I do like a couple of recent releases, The Third Mind and The Steep Canyon Rangers - North Carolina Songbook.  Both are excellent.