Leben CS600 or Atmasphere or ARC

Hi everyone, 
I am using a pair of Devore Nine speakers. I am looking for a tube amp for them. 

My shortlist includes:
- Leben CS600  
- Atmasphere (don't know which model)
- Acoustic Research  (don't know which model)
- Almarro A318B ( love this one but couldn't find a good used one)

My budget is around $5000, so probably I will go for used ones. Could you suggest which one is for me? I mainly listen to acoustic music like vocals, jazz, classical. Texture and timing are important for me. 

Thank you for your inputs!

Huy

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
@ quanghuy147 - the amps you listed all sound very different because of different power tubes, different designs and different power output. Do you know what you are specifically looking to hear, or will you be happy with any tube amp that "sounds good" according to a the opinion here?

I can't (nor can anyone else) tell you what will sound good in your room, with your music, with your other gear and, most significantly, with your ears. All the amps listed by you and by the other posters sound good. OK, now what? While it's hard to listen to gear right now that's the only way to get exactly what you want. Test before buying if you can, or be fated to follow the example of me and lots of other guys here and start the buy/test/sell shuffle. It's can actually be pretty fun but it can also be frustrating and expensive.

lalitk

"‘not just the gold but the green too!’
@jond,

There is just something very sexy about Leben appearance not to mention the seductive sound."

Yes it's an almost timeless archetypal look suggesting some form of an extraordinary oriental exoticism.

When I think back to my first serious amplifier, the classic NAD 3020a, I was always glad that it came in a warm chocolate colour and not plain black as was common then.

I later ended up with the matching 4020 tuner (not so good) and the excellent 6050c tape deck. 

Happy times, when my audio life was simple. Get a turntable, get some speakers and just buy the rest from NAD.