Has anyone heard the Lexicon MC-10 processor and can they describe its characteristics.

My Krell 4K Foundation processor needs repair, and that will take a while, if ever.  I am considering a Lexicon MC10 in the meantime.  I used to have Lexicons , (CP series, MV 5 and MC 12), before and thought they were musical, warm, transparent and provided excellent natural sound.  I do not have the ability to audition the MC-10 and before purchasing a new one on line from a dealer, I would hope a qualified critique of this piece could be shared here.  The rest of the system is Mark Levinson Reference Amps and Revel Salon 2 speakers.  Thank you in advance for all serious replies.
128x128robertwdavie
Um, so old. 

Consider an Anthem or Marantz. Plenty of those around in the used or refurbished market.
Please be aware that I have seen a number of Lexicon processors being sold without the remote.  If you don't have the remote, it's impossible to configure the unit.
Do you know if a Universal Remote will accommodate a Lexicon MV5 with the proper codes installed on the remote?