Opinions please - Rowland 625 S2 vs Luxman M900u ?

Any thoughts on this comparison?
128x128joeinid
ok; that’s two solid recommendations for the Triode; I will give it a shot;

--update: Placed order! 6 foot, NCF; 
Hello. I re arranged the m900 to bottom shelf of the Samson rack, swapped some power cords (IsoTek optimum feeding IsoTek evo3, Nordost Brahma feeding c900, Audience au24se on amp straight into wall receptacle), put the speaker cables on wood blocks...I let this settle over some time and there is a marked improvement in sound; 
Here are two pics; first one is current setup second was with the Int250.
I ordered the American speaker cables and the obsession pc from Triode Wire Labs; set to ship out Saturday. I don’t have the sub back in as is and it’s quite satisfying at the moment.

https://imgur.com/a/jl3J4wT

update: Hated the Audience AU24 SE!!! At first I heard "improvement" in bass--it took me a while to realize what was happening. Higher frequencies were being compressed and damped down. It was quite shocking to experience this effect. The Audience AU24SE softened/compressed the presence region to the point where vocalists became narrow and nasal, and the higher frequencies, eg, cymbals and the like, were pushed very far back in the presentation. This is the first time I have experienced such a change; The funny thing is, I did not notice it at first. The STOCK M-900 power cord is in, for the first time since I’ve had the amp and the results are in the right direction. I sure hope the TWL Obsession PC does not do goofy things to the amp in a way that the Audience did. PCs can seriously wreak havoc on a system. Lesson learned.

@Joeinid: I am sorry I keep hijacking your thread. Please forgive, I got carried away.

dpac996

Please don’t worry about any hijacking. It’s not an issue. I absolutely appreciate your thoughts and everyone else’s additional data points on all things.

I’m enjoying what comes out as a result of everyone’s input. Knowledge and experience shared here is extremely valuable.

please keep it up!

Joe